It used to be that, if you found a game or an app that you liked in the iOS app store, you either had to buy it or jailbreak. Jailbreaking allowed you to access an app installer called vShare and, through this, you could download paid apps and games to your heart’s content, but the latest jailbreaks have been a bit hit or miss and are certainly not available for all devices. Luckily, there is now a way to download vShare [ext link] without having to go through the installation of a jailbreak first and, alter, we’ll show you how to do that.
Image : Installing vShare
First, for those who are not aware, vShare is the most popular installer of its kind and is paced with paid apps, games, themes, media apps, ringtones, wallpapers and much more besides, all for free. Much of this content is already found on the iOS app store but must be paid for before it can be downloaded so here’s how to get it for free.
Image : vShare App
Download vShare :
You can’t get vShare on the iOS app store. Instead, you need to follow the steps below:
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Type the following URL in the address bar and tap Go vsharedownload.com
- Find the UP arrow on the web page and tap on it
- From the new options on the screen, tap on Add to Home Page
- Now type vShare in when you are asked to name the icon and tap on Add
- Close Safari and the vShare icon will be on your home page
Video: This shows you these steps
Fixing vShare Errors :
Downloading vShare onto your iOS device should go smoothly but, in the event that you do get stuck with an error, it is likely to be an ssl error. The message will read “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. The fix for that is simple and here’s how:
- Close Safari
- Close down all open apps
- Wait a minute and then try the above steps again, you should be able to download it with no trouble at all.
We would ask that use vShare only as a try before you buy option. If you find an app or a game that you like, purchase it through the developer.
For more updates and news, follow us on Facebook.