We recently told you about the latest alternative to Install0us. It’s called AppAddict and you can read all about it here. In this article we are going to show you how to download the iOS app and use it to get cracked apps for free. Your iOS device must be jailbroken to install this; you can follow our tutorial for that here. [ Update : 2014 AppAddict Installation Tutorial for iOS 7 ]
Image : Installing App Addict
Installing AppAddict on iPhone :
If you haven’t already got it, you need to install AppSync. Please note that you have to install the AppSync version based on your iOS version , so if you are on iOS 7 , you need to install AppSync iOS 7+ . Installing the wrong version of AppSync can cause the device to crash and get stuck in reboot loop . If you get stuck in a reboot loop , dont worry , simply follow our tutorial to get back your device working , but prevention is always better . Now follow the steps below to get AppAddict on your device after having it jailbroken using Evasion , Pangu or whatever latest jailbreak is available at that time .
- Open Cydia, Tap Manage > Sources > Edit > Add and type in this URL:
- Select Add Source and Cydia will go ahead and add it.
- Back in Sources, tap on the new repo and find AppSync – choose 7.0+ , 6.0+ or 5.0+, whichever firmware you are running.
- Tap on Respring to go back to your home screen.
- Open up your web browser and go to appaddict.org
- Use the slider to install and appaddict will be installed onto your iOS device.
- Back on your Home screen, tap on the app to open it.
That’s AppAddict installed, now let’s look at how to get those cr@cked apps.
Note : Please consider purchasing any apps that you like to support the developer. Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook to get the latest updates . Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter for updates in your email .
- When you open the app you will find yourself at the Categories section. Swipe right and click on Search
- Type in the name of the app you are looking for
- Locate the one you want from the results list, tap on it and you will be presented with the iTunes description
- Tap on Links and you will be given a number of download links
- Pick one and you will be taken to the host site
- Unless you have a paid account for your chosen host, choose either free or slow download. You will be asked to wait for a timer, type in a captcha code or both and then you will be taken to the link.
- When your app starts to download, swipe down to follow its progress.
- When it has downloaded, swipe right and tap on Installer
- You will now see a list of your downloaded IPA files; select the one you want and tap Install. Tap on Install again when asked to.
- You will go back to your home screen where you can see the installation progress. Wait a few seconds and your app will be installed and ready for use.
- See the Installer icon as shown here . It means the .ipa file is being installed
|Share on Facebook||
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Posted by Nathan on - 7 April 2013