Restoring or updating your iPhone 5 should be a simple process. However, occasionally things do go wrong and iTunes will display error code 1015. This means that your iPhone 5 is stuck in recovery mode meaning you can’t do anything with it and the screen will show “Connect to iTunes “.
Image : iOS 7 Recovery Mode iPhone 5
The best way to get out of this situation is to use a well-known tool called TinyUmbrella.
- First of all download TinyUmbrella
- Now, making sure your device is connected to your computer, launch TinyUmbrella
- It will automatically detect that your iPhone 5 is stuck in recovery mode
- Select the Exit Recovery button and it should throw your iPhone 5 out of recovery.
- Alternatively, you can right-click on your iPhone 5 name from a list at the side of TinyUmbrella and select Kick out of recovery.
This will take your iPhone 5 out of recovery and back to you home screen where you should find it has been successfully updated or restored.Sponsored Links
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Posted by Katie on - 5 April 2013