One of the favorite pastimes of many iOS users is to play games on their iOS devices but, rather than downloading modern games with all the flashy graphics, some people prefer the simple blocky fun of the old-school games, the ones we used to play on the old games consoles. The only way to do that is to download Games Emulators and one of the best was GBA4iOS. Sadly, that emulator is no more but the developer has been working on a replacement which is now ready to download.
Image : Download Delta Emulator
It is called Delta Emulator and, instead of only being able to play GBA games on it, it contains support for the Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo as well. The developer assures us that it won’t stop there, that more consoles are going to be added to it but if these consoles contain your favorite games then you can follow the steps below to download Delta Emulator [ext link] onto your iOS device.
Supported Devices :
If you own one of these devices, Delta Emulator will work.
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
Download Delta Emulator :
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch [ please don’t try this with any other browser because it won’t work ]
- Now type deltaemulator.org into the search bar
- When our mobile website loads, look in the top right corner or the bottom center of the screen for the UP arrow and tap on it
- You should now see some options at the bottom of the screen, tap Add to Home Screen [ it is the middle option ]
- A new page will load asking you to name the icon; type Delta into the box and tap the Add button
- Now when you close Safari down, the Delta app icon will be on your home page
Video: Watch this video for a walkthrough of the above steps
Delta Emulator will be a great addition for anyone who loves to play the Nintendo or GBA games but if, for some reason, you no longer want it on your iOS device, you can easily Delete Delta [ext link] by following the tutorial in the linked post.
While most people will find Delta Emulator a welcome release, some of you won’t like it or it . For more updates on Delta Emulator, including when new consoles are added in, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.